The so-called standard deck of cards, also known as a Poker Deck or French Deck.
"The international 52 card pack is in general use (French suits: spades, hearts, diamonds and clubs, with Ace King Queen Jack 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 in each suit). Most packs include one or two Jokers, which are used for some games." --http://www.pagat.com/national/usa.html
- Within a suit, treat '1' as Ace, and J, Q, and K as Jack, Queen, and King.
- First option: map the suits as in FiveCrowns, but:
- use only one of each of the double suits
- omit the Stars suit
- add back in the 1 and 2 cards
- add 2 Jokers
- Second option: use dice suits 1-2, 3-4, or 5-6
- The first dark suit is always marked Spades
- The first light suit is marked Hearts
- The second dark suit is marked Clubs
- The second light suit is marked Diamonds
- For example, with dice suits 1-2, red=Spades, pink=Hearts, orange=Clubs, yellow=Diamonds.
- The RainbowDeck therefore contains 3 complete Poker Decks.
- Third option:
- Use red and pink as Hearts and Diamonds
- Use black and gray as Spades and Clubs