This wiki is a collaborative environment for exploring ways to become a better thinker. Topics that can be explored here include MemoryTechniques, MentalMath, CriticalThinking, BrainStorming, ShorthandSystems, NotebookSystems, and SmartDrugs. Other relevant topics are also welcome.
Mindhacker: The support page for the 2011 book by RonHaleEvans and MartyHaleEvans.
MindPerformanceHacks: The support page for the 2006 book of the same name by RonHaleEvans.
Easily memorize complex information - MemoryTechnique
- Tips: LinkQuickly, NookAndCrannyMethod
- Links: MemoryCourses, MemoryWebSites
- Memory Feats: AlphabetFeats, CalendarFeat, PiMemorisation, KnightsTourMemory, PlayingCardFeats
- Memory Systems: LinkSystem, MemoryPalace, PegSystem, NumberSystems, NumberRhymeSystem, NumberShapeSystem, MajorSystem, DominicSystem, SemCubed, MemoryChart, AlphabetSystems, PlayingCardSystems, BinaryNumbersSystem
- SpacedRepetition, MemoryTraining, MemKata
Do hard math in your head - MentalMath
Improve your intelligence
What is a Wiki?
A wiki is a web site built collaboratively by a community of users. Anyone can edit a wiki. This means you!
Feel free to add your own content to this wiki. Anything related to mental improvement is fair game. Here are some pages to help you get started.
The Mentat Wiki is powered by Oddmuse, and hosted by the Center for Ludic Synergy. Site administrator: RonHaleEvans. OtherContributors.